Tuesday, November 6, 2012

pregnant: coping and post-baby shower

Hi All,

Two Questions

Coping Mechanisms

I am at 26 weeks and I am just over this whole being pregnant thing. Can anyone share any thing that helped them when they felt this way? I am tired of people telling me "It will all be worth it." I need practical tips for how to deal with the fact that another human being is going to be inside me for at least 3 more months.

Baby Welcoming vs Baby Shower
Having a baby shower before there is a real live baby is not something I am into (no judgement on anyone else, this is just me). I am not finding out the gender or really thinking of it as a person much until it is out of me, so I would like to do a baby shower or rather like a "baby welcoming party" after it is born. Does anyone have experience doing this sort of event? How far after the baby was born did you do it? Considering you probably already had most of what you needed, what sort of things did you request/have on your registry?

Thanks in advance!

Source: http://pregnant.livejournal.com/17415711.html

tony romo national grid Cnn.com LIPA cnn news 49ers MBTA

No comments:

Post a Comment